Sunday, July 24, 2005

finally......

I'm the only guy in PA that follows bike racing. A good friend of mine follows it too, but he lives in Jersey. We call each other every day to discuss the tour, who crashed, who might win what stage, any detail we can glean. I read the Internet sites that are updated every 2 minutes for 5 hours a day, I listen to the podcasts....I yearn for Phil Liggetts voice. I've been dying to discuss the Tour here, but I'm embarrassed to say that I didnt post anything because I've been holding my breath for the last 3 weeks....I didnt post anything because I actually fely like it would ruin Lances chances.

I have a very very long article that I am writing that argues how it's not incredible that Lance has been clean, despite the unbelieavable sting of wins. I back up my ideas with examples of his attitude, leadership, preperation, and his peddalling style. No one will find it interesting, but I am compelled.

This isnt that article. This is me letting out that freaking breath.......if this were a movie it would end the same way. Real life never works out like this....

No comments: