Monday, May 02, 2005

Important Developments

I received an email today that changes everything.

http://steakbellie.blogspot.com/
has been voted the third most important blog in the Greater Philadelphia area. I've been asked to speak at the dinner honoring these notable blogs. In fact I've been asked to speak at many award ceremonies, and clearly, this is one of them. It's nearly an honor.

I've tried to bare my soul abit on this blog. I try to filter the news and events and deliver whats on my mind. It's not a diary, it's an opportunity to be creative in a mundane kind of way. I didnt think anyone was reading this so I was candid, and now I'm embarrassed to know the following:

1. Two B-List celebrities read my Blog regularly. One is Danny Most (Ralph Mouth from Happy Days) the other Don Pollack (sort of a Weird Al Yankavick of local Philly News). Apparently Danny Most is responsible for half of my traffic.

2. Angelina Jolie happened upon my blog once, and after reading a few articles removed me from her list of "Top 5 Hottest Guys"

3. 4 out of 5 of my readers think I have too much time on my hands.

4. There 13 are fan-blogs of my blog. They disect everything I say and critique my artwork. Everyone is allowed to view them but me.

5. Someone is developing a 'Steakbellie's Blog Action Figure and there's talk of movie rights and a book deal.

6. None of these people bothered to leave any comments.

I'm very self conscious now. I need a hug.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Two Things...1, B, 4." Had me laughing out loud.